If you missed the Senate hearing, click on the link below. You will have to fast forward to 22 minutes, because before that it is just blank and there is even audio missing. But it is still literally at the very beginning of the hearing, so you are missing nothing. SENATE hearing on HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE and IVERMECTIN, Part 2 of “Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution.” Ramin Oskoui, M.D., and Jayanta Bhattacharya, M.D., PH.D. (Great Barrington Declaration) are two of the speakers you may be familiar with.
- Chairman Ron Johnson, R (WI)Download Statement (124.3 KB)
- Ramin Oskoui, M.D.Vice President of Medica Staff, Sibley Memorial Hospital and Chief Executive Officer, Foxhall CardiologyDownload Testimony (108.6 KB)
- Jean-Jacques Rajter, M.D.PulmonologistBroward Health Medical CenterDownload Testimony (92.6 KB)
- Pierre Kory, M.D.Associate Professor of MedicineSt. Luke’s Aurora Medical CenterDownload Testimony (846.8 KB)
- Armand Balboni, M.D., PH.D.Chief Executive OfficerAppili Therapeutics Inc.Download Testimony (94.2 KB)
- Jane M. Orient, M.D.Executive DirectorAssociation of American Physicians and SurgeonsDownload Testimony (132.2 KB)
- Jayanta Bhattacharya, M.D., PH.D.Professor of Medicine Stanford University and Senior Fellow Stanford Institute for Economic Policy ResearchStanford UniversityDownload Testimony (135.4 KB)